These are the most common questions we recieve. Can't find an answer to a question you have? Contact us here.
What is your design process?
Once you've decided you'd like to go with us to create your new apparel we will require a deposit to begin designwork. This deposit will be refunded back towards your final order when it is placed. Designs can take 1-2 weeks to complete depending on the number of revisions required and depending on the time of season.
- Fill out our questionnaire about your team so we can get a better understanding of your team's style and needs and send it to us.
- You'll receive an invoice for the design deposit.
- Once the deposit is paid we will begin designing and send you a concept for review. You may ask for revisions and we will work with you to come up with a unique design for your team.
What is your turnaround time?
Our normal turnaround time for production is approximately 4-6 weeks. During peak season, however, turnaround times may increase due to increased volume. Production time begins from receipt of sizing and deposit and does not include shipping time. Please factor this in for when you will need your order complete.
Do you have sizers we can use?
We carry a limited number of uniform and warm up suit sizers on hand. Please plan far enough in advance to be able to use the sizers. Sizers can be rented for a 1 week period for a fee. This fee covers return shipping costs within Canada. Sizers may be used for up to 1 week maximum so that we can allow for other customers to use them as well. Sizers that are kept longer may be charged a late fee of $10 per day. Book your sizers here!
Are there any design and artwork setup fees?
Yes. We require a design deposit of $100 to begin design work. Due to a high volume of design requests, the deposit acts as a way to ensure that we receive serious enquiries for designs that will move forward with a purchase. Fees are non-refundable if you decide not to purchase with us following the design process.
Where are your products manufactured?
Currently all of our uniforms are manufactured in Canada. This allows us to manage your projects more closely and oversee each step of the process to ensure that your apparel looks great from beginning to end.
I don't see a cut that I like. Can you design one for me?
We can definitely custom design any new cut that you would like. You can give us an image of something that you'd like to reproduce, or we can work with you to custom design something from scratch.
What are your payment options?
Payments can ONLY be made using the following methods:
- Credit Card via Paypal - CC payments can only be processed via Paypal. Credit information will NOT be accepted over the phone or via email.
- Personal/Business Cheque, Certified Cheque, Money Order, Bank Draft - Personal/Business Cheque, Certified Cheque, Money Order, Bank Draft - Personal/Business Cheques require 7-10 business days to clear. Orders paid via Personal/Business Cheque, Certified Cheque, Money Order or Bank Draft will begin pending confirmed receipt and clearance of payment. Please keep in mind mailing and clearing of cheques will increase production timelines. We highly recommend using registered TRACKABLE mail. FullSwag is NOT responsible for delays on production orders due lost cheques in the mail.
- Wire Transfer - Please inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org or your sales representative for Wire Transfer information.
- Interac E-transfer (Canadian Customers ONLY) - Please keep in mind daily transfer/payment limits when sending payments. These WILL affect production start times and shipment release times. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Cash - FullSwag Apparel Inc. DOES NOT accept Cash as a method of payment for custom orders. Cash is only accepted at on site events when apparel and bows are being sold.
If for any reason there is a stopped payment or reversal of funds through any of the payment methods listed, your order will be put on hold and you will be contacted and charged a $50 NSF/Reversal fee. This may also affect your production start time and/or order shipment date.
What is your return policy?
Because all of our products are custom orders, we can not refund an order. We do stand behind our product so if you have any issues with the construction/workmanship of your apparel, we will try to fix the issue and if we can't then we will replace the item at our cost.
Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any time but your 50% deposit will not be refunded once production has started. Our products are custom and therefore can not be exchanged or returned unless there is a defect with the garment or the incorrect size was provided. Garments can not be returned or exchanged as they are all custom. Orders can not be cancelled once production has started.